Saving suicidal druggie frontman a Republican Creed?
Republican Presidential candidates, drug ingesting suicidal hard rockers, Fox News, Rap heroes, endorsements, trashtalk….Never thought these subjects would find themselves in a single post. However, when the glue which holds such disparate subjects together is Scott Stapp,
frontman for Creed , music’s love-’em-or-really-really-despise-and-trash-talk-’em-at-every-opportunity punching bag
nothing should surprise.
Yep, Stapp, frontman for rock’s most reviled band (other than Nickelback),
finds himself in the news (and fielding attacks) again.
Fresh off of the release of the revealing and touching story of rapper T.I. saving his life during Stapp’s suicide attempt the singer finds himself facing criticism.
Folks aren’t on Stapp’s case for his drug use, for loose lips and trash-talk, or for family turmoil. Though no one’s business but Stapp’s, any of these would legitimately be open to criticism. Stapp is instead on the hook ‘cus his arms are no longer wide open for President Obama.
Stapp hasn’t endorsed Obama’s opponent Governor Mitt Romney yet.
Scott, bro, keep the faith. Don’t let all those crapweasles get you down.
- T.I. Saves Creed Frontman Scott Stapps’ Life After Suicide Attempt (jessicasimien.com)
- Barack Obama Loses Powerful Scott Stapp Endorsement (videogum.com)
- Creed Frontman ‘Disappointed’ in Obama (theatlanticwire.com)
- Alabama football helped T.I. save Creed singer Scott Stapp from suicide (sbnation.com)
- “Sinner’s Creed” – Scott Stapp’s rock, roll and redemption – Blog: Redemption Feast (wilmingtonfavs.com)
- Scott Stapp ‘Disappointed’ With President Obama (rollingstone.com)